Online French course at www.langmaster.com
Extensive Online French course for corporate language learning. Try out the Online French course for companies and institutions.
Here you can try out or buy langmaster.com Online French Course.
Unfortunately, some courses are not available in your native language.See more...
Please select one of the following language versions:
Run one chapter of the French course and try out all the learning functions
(Try & Buy)
We apologize but this functionality isn't available, because some components are not localized into your native language yet.
Purchase licenses for the Online language courses
To use the courses purchase an annual license for each student. For student administration and license administration use the Administrator Console. For a license pricelist click here.
The French course includes
Professionally prepared and up-to-date learning content
210 hours of learning with 3 levels of proficiency: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
1086 interactive exercises and tests
The latest teaching methods
Audio recordings made by native speakers
1250 pictures and photographs
- Audio dictionary (See also List of dictionaries)
- Listen & Talk - an effective tool for practising pronunciation of words and phrases from the course (See also Self-study supplements)
- Contextually linked grammar explanations with examples of use
Clients need the following programs and equipment for full functionality of the online language courses:
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 +, Mozilla Firefox 4 +, Google Chrome 4+ or Safari 4+
- Player: Microsoft Silverlight 4 or higher
Listen & Talk (listening and pronunciation practice) is an important feature of our courses. Silverlight is currently the only player that enables seamless recording over the Internet.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS (for Intel) version 4.10.11 or higher
- Sound card, headphones and a microphone
If you do not find an answer to your question in the Frequently asked questions, send us your ideas, comments or suggestions.
Thank you for sending! Write us.
Describe your idea, comment, or problem and press the Send button:
E-mail: (if you enter your e-mail we can send you our answer!)